Sunday, May 4, 2008
Tomarrow
Well it's 11:12 pm est. and I'm sitting here reading everything possible to try to get sleepy. I stayed off the Internet last night and this morning, well I figured that I had looked at all the new additions (more than once I might add), and how beautiful they are! I am now rereading posts on RQ (Rumor Queen). I have read about on several forum/sights about the new illness going around in China, it just gives me chills. When we adopted our first things were held up because of SARS, so not so pleasant memories. Of course there is also the worry "is our new daughter from the affected area, is she safe and well?". Will this pass before time to travel, will it affect or travel? The wait for travel after referral is horrid, knowing OUR DAUGHTER IS WAITING, sure that the cost of travel will only increase daily from now to the Olympics, I hope to travel soon. Ya, I'll sleep well tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment