
We leave for Hong Kong in 14 days!! We head for Changsha, Hunan on the 15Th still not sure what day we will get Macy. The 15th is Fathers Day (how cool is that!) also one of my big sis's birthdays! Today is my moms birthday (it is the day we set our travel plans!)! We are soooo excited! Also found out that someone very close to us (not saying who 'cause I don't know who they've told) is expecting so this little person growing in the belly will some day, not in the to distant future, be playing with our Macy, to much!!! To cool of a day that's for sure! I just keep thinking of that song "Leavin On A Jet Plane", can't seem to get that out of my head. I know, thank me very much, now it's in YOUR head, HAHA! It's been a head ache of a day long and exciting, but it's done. I just want to say that if one of my people want our itinerary just let me know. I will try to post while in China, this will probably be my journal since I don't see having a whole lot of time for both.
No comments:
Post a Comment