Well we spent the weekend out of town. We went to my niece's wedding! It was beautiful, casual Hawaiian. It was so nice to see everyone, we hadn't been to visit in about two years. Shameful I know, I don't know what happened to the last two years? I guess we get so caught up with "life" that we pass up what is most important to stop and enjoy, our families. Seeing them made me miss them more. If you are reading this "Big Sis" I do really miss you! Watching my girls together will only make me think about my three big sisters every moment of every day! Yes for others reading this, I have three big sisters, all of whom have taught me some of life's most valued lessons in their own special way. How lucky am I to have not one mentor but three! And though I may not always tell them how truly special they are to me I would not have wanted one thing to have been different about either of them. Anyway enough mush!
We had a wonderful time! Little Miss. Big Sis said she was the luckiest kid in the world, she got a leis (pink I might add), and Ethan's daddy made her a balloon horse, butterfly bracelet and a dog! She also came home with two gold fish (yes they survived in the coffee cup for 4 hrs) and got to stay in a hotel! Buy the way the gold fish, Buffy B and B something, have new names, Goldie and Gummy, and have now cost us $35 in fish supplies! She had a wonderful time and stories to tell about her new found friendships, the people mommy talked about but she couldn't remember too good. Thanks guys, it was a nice weekend and has made a great memory!
Now tomorrow I have to start busting my rear to get things done, got paperwork to do (no it doesn't end)! We have a travel conference call Thursday, have to go get re-fingerprinted for the third time Thursday morning, and our third ( or is it fourth?) Home Study Saturday (happy birthday to me!). Then a whole bunch of things to get notarized, signed, ok'ed. A doctors visit for little Miss. Big Sis so she can have the okay to travel. And visas to apply for, now where are those darn passports....it's been 3 years! Busy Busy Busy! I'm tired.
Talk to you all soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey you thanks for being so special!
we miss you, too! come and see us more often, please!?!
Post a Comment