Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday weekend! To all our service persons, Thank You!
We went shopping yesterday for the trip. We got meds, infant, JR., adult, nipples, bottles, odds & ends, and of course Mya got a new dress for Macy! I'll tell ya, we can't go into a store without something being bought for Baby! I am so happy that Big Sis is so into her new baby. She must show her picture to everyone! So now the Credit Union, our favorite restaurants, a couple cashiers at the store, all are very up to date about Baby Sis! Even people Mya don't remember meeting got a look at our new baby! She is just so proud! We had planned on going to my sisters today, but that has been squashed because one of her grandchildren have been sick. Although on an antibiotic, we still don't want to take the risk. Big Sis gets sick way to easy! So we are home today, I guess I will, as I did yesterday, go do some yard work and planting. We have allot of flower beds and some room for veggies, so I will be filling those up so we will have some beautiful flowers and veggies to come home to!
I guess that all of my boring rambling for today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like so much fun.
Tonyia LID 1/27/06
Post a Comment