Monday, May 12, 2008

Earthquake in China

So what do I wake to this morning? News of a quake in China 7.8! Right now I know that it happened in Sichuan Provence. That is west of Hunan, where are little Macy is at. I have heard of schools collapsing and one being buried by mud. The quake was felt from as much as 1000km away! I don't know much else right now, I will continue to look for more information as it becomes available. If you are the praying type, please pray for all those living this right now, and for those poor children in those schools. Here is one of many links to some news about it. http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2008-05/12/content_8153155.htm Here is another link. It sounds really bad. http://www.chinadaily.net/china/2008-05/12/content_6678227_2.htm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Aunt Pam! I know - as soon as I heard about the earthquake, I thought of our little princess! Hopefully she was sleeping, and it felt like a comforting vibrating ride in her new family's car. Please keep us posted about the quake. Yes, there will be prayers said from this household for yours. We love you!

Carrie Anne

Anonymous said...

Please let me know when you hear that Macy is safe. You are all in my prayers. Love you.