Thursday, May 8, 2008
Fed Ex ARGGGGG!!!!!
Well we got or package Tuesday and, wanting to make sure that we got it sent out right away,(don't trust boxes or putting my credit card info on envelopes) we went down to the Kinko's to send it back. Well........yesterday, when it should have arrived at our agency in Co., guess who rings the doorbell???????? The same Fed Ex lady that delivered the orig. package on Tuesday!! Seems the guy at Kinko's (manager on his tag) didn't mark off our address, used the same envelope and sent it back to us!! She was very nice, and ask "did you want this package back or was it supposed to go to Co. ?" After a discussion, and me about to have a real hissy, she said "I'll take it back to the Fed Ex office and make sure it gets sent to Co.." Well I hope so! My goodness, I would have been better off with the box! Anyway I have been tracking it and it is in Colorado on a truck to our agency. Did I mention that this package has our Letter Of Acceptance, that originated from China, that has to be sent back to them before they will let us have our daughter! Murphy's law!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my! What a bummer!
Post a Comment