Monday, May 19, 2008
I'm Back
So after a weekend away I'm back. I really just needed some time away from this computer! We had the fingerprints Thurs morning, travel conference call in the afternoon. Friday was finishing the bathroom (which I think turned out okay, it's a change). Saturday was home study, Big Sis took up the whole conversation, she talked the Social Workers ear off! All she had to do was ask about Baby Sis and it was OVER! Then she had to show her all her art work (which I might add is extraordinary!), then her school work (Mya is home schooled btw), then it was off to Macy's room, Mya decorated with her hand prints along the bottom like a border in various pastel shades. Then to her "love you heart" room, and the collection of dogs! So really there wasn't much time for us to talk! Al tho Rog was asked how he felt about living with a house full of females LOL! Anyway after that was over, we went to lunch and on to some shopping!!! We got updates of Macy on Saturday! What a great B-day gift for me (yes Sat was my b-day, not saying how "old" I am) Our agency asked that we not post pictures to our Blog (long story) so we will honor that. But she has grown 2 inches and has six teeth! She looks quite different, the first pics were taken when she was 5 mo's and the updates are at 9. We were so happy to see the pictures and to get a better idea of what size she is. So we went shopping!!! Now Big sis could of spent 3- 400 on dresses alone, but we held her back a bit for now! I don't think we will be so lucky once she has Baby sis with her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment