Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Loooong Day! Warning Venting and blah blah blah

I've had a very long day. Got up WAAAAY to early. First thing I did was click on the world news, nothing "new" there, got on the Internet, not much new there either. My agency says that they are checking on children in the area, latter find that the areas contacted are okay, evacuated and tossed a bit but alright. I have confidence now that our dear Baby Sis is okay and not really affected by the quakes. I do worry about all the aftershocks though. So I go on with my day, checking every chance I can to see if there is anything new, really looking for the good, not finding any. I know the death toll is rising by the hour, people sleeping in the street in fear that their homes/buildings are not safe, it's raining. Those poor people.
I'm trying to do paperwork..those darn visa apps, I shouldn't have even tried. We did manage to get our papers that needed to be notarized and sent back to our agency done including Big Sis to the Dr. for his OK to travel! I hope tomorrow is better. I think I need a new brain this one has went on vacation. Now we have to get those visa photo's tomorrow and get that all sent out! Fingerprints & conference call Thursday, home study Saturday. Then more paperwork for travel, phone calls to check to see if paperwork was sent where it was supposed to go from our USCIS, It didn't seem this complicated the first time???? Sorry to much info I know, I'm trying to get it all straight in my head, on paper so I don't forget LOL!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I hear you Pam. We're further behind than you are!

I LOVE clicking on your blog and seeing your sweet baby's referral pic!! SO CUTE!

Both girls are just beautiful.