Monday, June 9, 2008

And the countdown continues!!

Well 12-9=3!!! Three more days! Boy it's beginning to sink in!! What? You say beginning? Yep, that's what I said. Just been so much going on it just doesn't seem real (well it's beginning to). I put Macy's dresser in her room today, have to put her clothes in it yet. Also got Big Sis's high chair out and cleanned up, boy can things get dirty stored away for almost 5 yrs! I still haven't decided what I'm going to pack for Macy! So many cute things, I have to think practical though, right? I pre- packed Big Sis today, all her stuff will take about half of one of our suitcases so the other half will probably be for me. Macy will get one to herself, we need to bring extras like a few diapers, bottles, formula, diaper rash med, things like that. One for Rog, he's bigger than me and his clothes take up allot of room! Although I will spread things out a bit in case one piece of luggage gets lost, this gives me an idea if I have to cut down somewhere. It's all about strategy!
I got Skype installed on the laptop today, and Big Sis and I talked on the computers to try it out! I got the video camera too so that was fun, Big Sis just LOVED that part! Can you imagine watching yourself on screen, live! Boy must be nice to be 5 right now! A shout out to my Big Sis-if you get Skype I can call you from China and talk to you live with video! Or from home for that matter LOL! Anyway, we are plugging along trying to get ready!

No comments: